Our extensive portfolio of residential and commercial projects exhibits the firm’s talent in a variety of areas. Pasquale Kuritzky Architecture has the unique resources and skills to envision the character of a downtown environment for mixed-use development.
From arrangement and design and creating public spaces to blending architecture, landscaping, and city planning, we can add distinct beauty and recognition to your community.
Our commercial projects include design/build and tilt-wall construction for office buildings, corporate parks, retail, and industrial projects. Along with our specialization for construction cost control, we provide dynamic architectural solutions which have been thoroughly evaluated for marketability, function, and value.
- Site Selection
- Market Feasibility
- Project Financial Capabilities
- Project Performance Results
- Master Land Planning
- Urban Planning
- Residential Community Planning
- Site Plan Approval Process
- Commercial Space and Corporate Planning
- Project Entitlements
- Site Design
- Architectural and Engineering Design
- Interior Design
- Sustainable Design (LEED)
- ADA Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Entitlements and Permitting
- Construction Contract Administration
- Construction Management
- Building Reports and Re-certification